Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Seasonal and Daily passes are not available for sale at this time. Asbury Park officials are currently making an assessment on a beach opening date for the 2020 Season. Updates and information on the 2020 Season will be posted when available on www.cityofasburypark.com/beaches and on the Viply app
Skip the lines on your next trip to Asbury Park Beach!
Purchase your Daily Passes or Season Badges through the Viply app and then simply scan-in when you arrive.
Daily Pass purchasers can scan-in at any beach entrance point along the Asbury Park Boardwalk. Once scanned, you will receive a daily wristband from the beach pass checkers.
Season Badge purchasers can scan-in at the Beach Office located on the Boardwalk at 1stAvenue, or at the Ticket Booths located at 3rdand 7thAvenues to receive your season badge
Passes can be purchased through the Viply app throughout the Season.
Purchase through Viply starting May 1 for the upcoming beach season, which runs from Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend through Monday of Labor Day Weekend. Additional September weekends may be added to the season after Labor Day, depending on weather and water conditions.
Enjoy the Asbury Park beach.
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- Weekends and holidays from 9am to 6pm.
To access the beach, beach passes (badges or wristbands) must be worn at all times and will be checked on your way onto the sand.
Daily Pass Rates:
- Monday to Friday: $5
- Weekends and Holidays: $7
Seasonal Badge Rates:
- Adults: $70 / Teens (13-17)
- Seniors: (62+ with valid ID): $20
Kids 12 and under, Active Military Personnel and their dependents, Disabled Veterans: Free
For up to date information on Asbury Park Beach, visit www.cityofasburypark.com/beach.
Follow the steps below, or click here to see how it works.
- Download free Viply app from iTunes or Google Play.
- Purchase your passs(es)
- Daily Pass purchaserscan scan-in any beach entrance point along the boardwalk. Season Badgepurchasers can scan-in at the Beach Office located on the Boardwalk at 1stAvenue, or at the Ticket Booths located at 3rd and 7th Avenues.
- Tap app’s ‘Scan Now’ button, point at QR code on display to validate your purchase.
Note: Your credit or debit card will record charges as BT-VIPLY or BT-Asbury Park. A nominal service charge will be applied at the time of your purchase. All sales are final. PROOF OF AGE MAY BE REQUIRED FOR ALL BADGE TYPES. For additional questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-800-1771.